Welcome again! - Hi-Fi Stereo & Home Cinema forums | ATC Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome again!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Welcome again!

    Good to see that the ATC forum is online again!
    I think that, unfortunately, all the post from the old forum are lost,
    so that we have to build a new place, where we will get all the things we like to know about ATC, again.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Mariner View Post
    Good to see that the ATC forum is online again!
    I think that, unfortunately, all the post from the old forum are lost,
    so that we have to build a new place, where we will get all the things we like to know about ATC, again.

    Hi Mariner,

    Nice to have you back on board

    Yes unfortunately I had a huge battle with the old database in the old forum and eventually, it died, I know a lot of you had put time and effort in the old forum.

    Let's make this one shine and move it forward


    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for the information!
      And life is going only in one direction...forward!
      I will do my best ...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mariner View Post
        Thanks for the information!
        And life is going only in one direction...forward!
        I will do my best ...
        Exactly

        Hope you like the new forum software? It's a massive improvement over the last one

        Comment


        • #5
          by the way...
          most forums have a button : new posts
          The only similar i found until now is : new topic
          Is there a new posts button in the new software?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mariner View Post
            by the way...
            most forums have a button : new posts
            The only similar i found until now is : new topic
            Is there a new posts button in the new software?
            From the home page, we have Latest topics or Trending

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi, I’ve re-registered. What a shame so much valuable input has been lost.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Nopiano View Post
                Hi, I’ve re-registered. What a shame so much valuable input has been lost.
                Nopiano first of all welcome back

                Yes unfortunately we couldn't save the old forum. The database was plagued with issues, we did endeavour to save it but again we were unable to do so.

                Let's make this one shine in the same way 😀
                Last edited by Garfield; 07-11-2020, 04:48 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  To be honest I'm happy that ATC forums is back!

                  I liked the old forum but this one is so much better.
                  Digital Marketing Agency in Birmingham

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Aretos View Post
                    To be honest I'm happy that ATC forums is back!

                    I liked the old forum but this one is so much better.
                    Well, it will be better once we have some contributors and some content! Where is Rick, for a start?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Nopiano View Post

                      Well, it will be better once we have some contributors and some content! Where is Rick, for a start?
                      Nopiano

                      Agreed, I'm in the process of building some SEO to help gain traction again but will take a few months before that starts to kick in.

                      Rick will be on the forum soon, he's a little busy with his shop atm.

                      I'll give him a nudge again, see if he can jump on sooner

                      In the meantime feel free to start posting.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Isn‘t it possible to send an Email to the users of the old forum with an invitation to the new one?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by fr.jazbec View Post
                          Isn‘t it possible to send an Email to the users of the old forum with an invitation to the new one?
                          fr.jazbec yes it is, we will be sending out all old forum users an email by tomorrow, so fingers crossed we will get most users back
                          Last edited by kingabs; 07-14-2020, 12:48 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            kingabs that's really good news! I'm happy to stick around and help build it all up again 🤩 Team work.
                            Digital Marketing Agency in Birmingham

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I will now be closing this thread as we are moving forward in re-building this forum and not dwelling on the old forum software issues 😀

                              Comment

                              Related Topics

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by crandell, 07-09-2020, 12:03 PM
                              15 responses
                              0 views
                              2 likes
                              Last Post gregmelb2  
                              Started by fr.jazbec, 07-19-2020, 10:13 AM
                              21 responses
                              0 views
                              3 likes
                              Last Post gregmelb2  
                              Started by kingabs, 04-02-2020, 04:00 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 views
                              4 likes
                              Last Post kingabs
                              by kingabs
                               
                              Started by Garfield, 07-15-2020, 04:15 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 views
                              2 likes
                              Last Post Garfield  
                              Started by fr.jazbec, 07-31-2020, 11:38 AM
                              13 responses
                              0 views
                              5 likes
                              Last Post gregmelb2  
                              Working...
                              X