Music I am listening to in Lockdown - Hi-Fi Stereo & Home Cinema forums | ATC Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music I am listening to in Lockdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music I am listening to in Lockdown

I thought it might be an idea to have a thread where we can mention what we are listening to in these troubled times
    I have been listening to a lot of old live albums like Joan Baez - From Every Stage, Van Morrison - It's Too Late To Stop Now Vol 1 & Vol 11,111, IV. Eva Cassidy - Nightbird (what a voice) also sounds fantastic on my ATC SCM40's. I think live albums in particular seem to sound exceptional on the ATC's.
    Other albums which I have found sound spectacular are Led Zeppelin - Remasters, KD Lang- Hymns of the 49th Parallel, Boz Scaggs - Silk Degrees, Jimmy Webb -Ten Easy Pieces
    I listen to CD's only now and have a pretty good player Onkyo 7000R and an Onkyo 5000R preamp that has tone controls if the treble gets too aggressive on some CD's. I should point out that none of the above CD's fit into that category.

If you like to hear what your system is able to.... ( if it is lockdown or not)
    try the album:
    ​​YELLOW - TOUCH
    There is a special release with a DVD The Virtual Concert which I recommend to buy!
    Aside that there is so much good music to listen to, that it will fill sides to write it down, but this one above is a little bit exceptional,if you like this kind of music.
    Last edited by Mariner; 07-28-2020, 03:57 PM.

Comment